I am an experienced psychotherapist offering Counselling and Trauma Therapy in Bristol.
My commitment is to work creatively within a clinical framework, to provide a tailored approach to suit your needs.
In addition to my Counselling Business, I am a Senior Specialist Practitioner within the NHS. As well as holding contracts with a major University and a Mental Health charity. I am key name in Sexual Violence Recovery in Bristol. With clinical experience that spans across a wide range of area’s including Trauma, Mental Health and Addiction.
My qualifications include; BSc in Psychology, Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Higher Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People.
I am a Registered Member of the BACP and have a full clear DBS certificate.
I attend monthly clinical supervision and update my training regularly to ensure my work is safe, ethical and in line with national guidelines.
How can I help?
I offer a range of therapeutic services in Bristol. These include counselling, group therapy, supervision and a range of well-being activities.
If you are an organisation looking to book training, please click here.
I am a Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I work within their ethical framework. For a full list of my qualifications and registrations click here.
My qualifications include;
- Counselling Children and Young People – Level 7 Diploma – Network Counselling
- Therapeutic Counselling – CPCAB Diploma Level 4 – Strode College
- Psychology BSc (Hons) – Degree – The University of Plymouth
- Advanced Supervision Training – SDS
- Safeguarding training – Level 3 – University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Inter-agency Child Protection – Bristol Safeguarding Children Board
- Sexual Violence Recovery Toolkit – Rockpool
- Comprehensive Resource Model – Trauma Processing – CRM
- Managing Burn Out – Christiane Sanderson
- Rewind Trauma Therapy – International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy (IARTT)
- Assessment of Complex Dissociative Disorders – Suzette Boon – Trauma and Abuse Group (TAG)
- Working with dissociation clients – Janina Fisher – Trauma and Abuse Group (TAG)
- Working with Relational Trauma; dealing with disorganised attachment – PODS
- Body-Centered Mindfulness in Counselling and Psychotherapy – Fresh Curve Consultancy