I am a fully qualified and insured practitioner offering Counselling for Adults and Children from my practice in Bristol and floating clinics in Somerset.
My commitment is to work creatively within a clinical framework, to provide a tailored approach to suit your needs.
In addition to my Counselling Business, I am a Senior Specialist Practitioner within the NHS. As well as holding contracts with a major University and a Mental Health charity. I am key name in Sexual Violence Recovery in Bristol. With clinical experience that spans across a wide range of area’s including Trauma, Mental Health and Addiction.
My qualifications include; BSc in Psychology, Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and Higher Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People.
I am a Registered Member of the BACP and have a full clear DBS certificate.
I attend monthly clinical supervision and update my training regularly to ensure my work is safe, ethical and in line with national guidelines.
How can I help?
Services for individuals
Services for organisations
I provide a range of staff support available on contract or via spot purchasing. This includes staff counselling, workplace well-being consultancy and training . I also offer clinical supervision & reflective practice groups.
If you are an organisation looking to book training, please click here.
I am a Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I work within their ethical framework.
My qualifications include;
- Counselling Children and Young People – Level 7 Diploma – Network Counselling
- Therapeutic Counselling – CPCAB Diploma Level 4 – Strode College
- Psychology BSc (Hons) – Degree – The University of Plymouth
- Advanced Supervision Training – SDS
- Certificate in Counselling Skills – AQA Level 2 – Bridgwater College
- Safeguarding training – Level 3 – University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Inter-agency Child Protection – Bristol Safeguarding Children Board
- Sexual Violence Recovery Toolkit – Rockpool
- Comprehensive Resource Model – Trauma Processing – CRM
- Managing Burn Out – Christiane Sanderson
- Rewind Trauma Therapy – International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy (IARTT)
- Assessment of Complex Dissociative Dissorders – Suzette Boon – Trauma and Abuse Group (TAG)
- Working with dissociation clients – Janina Fisher – Trauma and Abuse Group (TAG)
- Working with Relational Trauma; dealing with disorganised attachment – PODS
- Body-Centreed Mindfulness in Counselling and Psychotherapy – Fresh Curve Consultancy
In addition to these qualifications, I am invested in continuing professional development (CPD). New training and updates will be added to the “News” section and my full list of training courses and work experience can be found on my LinkedIn Profile. These include working with addiction, disability, mental health, suicide, relational issues and LGBT+ issues.